Here are a few answers to some questions we are sometimes asked:
1) SHOULD I COME IN FOR AN APPOINTMENT?
You have enough going on right now! Our entire process is really simple and clear so that we can work with you remotely and you can check through all your proofs via e-mail. You can also order a sample from us if you wish to take a look at an actual example of our printing and papers.
2) CAN I START WORKING ON MY BABY ANNOUNCEMENTS BEFORE I GIVE BIRTH?
Yes! This is no problem at all. Tell us which designs, colors and fonts you like and we will design a pair of designs for you to consider. Let us know any revisions you would like to make. We’ll aim to have your baby announcements in a semi-final state so that when the baby arrives, we can just input the details and they’ll be ready to print!
3) CAN YOU PRINT AND SEND MY ENVELOPES FIRST SO THAT I CAN GET A HEADSTART ADDRESSING THEM BEFORE THE BABY IS BORN?
Yes, we can certainly do this for you but there is an additional $50 fee to cover having to set-up and ink the press twice.
4) ONCE I HAVE APPROVED THE DESIGN, WHAT IS THE TURNAROUND TIME?
We aim to get your baby announcements printed within 10 days of receiving your final approval. However, please be aware that at particularly busy periods, this may take a little longer.
5) CAN YOU PRINT MATCHING BABY NOTECARDS?
This is a great idea! You’ll be well-prepared to write thank you notes for gifts received after the baby is born. We usually pull out a graphic from the announcement and then se the same colors and fonts so that there is a sense of unity across both stationery items.